What is StarBright™?
StarBright 5% Sodium Fluoride Varnish is a topical treatment for application to enamel and dentine for the treatment of hypersensitive teeth. 1mL of StarBright contains 50 mg of sodium fluoride, which is equivalent to 22.6 mg of fluorine in an alcohol-based suspension of natural resins. The product is sweetened with xylitol.
Designed with dental professionals in mind:
- Rigid tray for easy opening
- Enclosed, one-use brush for ease of use
- Varnish well for even greater convenience during application
- 40 mL units provide ample varnish for complete single treatments
With consideration for your patients:
- Dries in 10 seconds
- Fast fluoride release
- Sweetened with Xyitol
- Available in multiple flavors (mint, strawberry, and bubblegum)
Why Use StarBright™?
StarBright™ releases more fluoride than most leading brands on the market after 2, 4, and 24 hours.
Indications For Use
StarBright™ 5% Sodium Fluoride Varnish is a fluoride containing preparation for use as a cavity varnish and for the treatment of dentin hypersensitivity.
What CDT codes can I use?
There are several CDT codes that can be used when applying a fluoride varnish, depending upon your patient’s insurance. The most common codes that are used are:
- D1206 – Topical application of a fluoride varnish
- D9910 – Application of desensitizing medicament.
StarBright™ comes in:
- Three flavors, including mint, strawberry, and bubblegum
- Boxes of 30 or 150
StarBright™ is available for purchase online. Click here to be redirect.
StarBright™ can also be purchased via phone. Call (573) 875-6682.
How can I request samples?
Interested in trying StarBright? Check out our “Request Samples” page or click here to be redirected.