Nanova Inc. was founded in 2007 by a group of four dedicated researchers, two of whom are from the University of Missouri. Nanova Biomaterials, Inc. is the product of their vision. Established in 2013, NBI was created to focus on nanotechnology research and to use that research to manufacture dental consumables. Our mission is to continually improve our products beyond the industry standards with the help of our brilliant engineers and rigorous research. NBI boasts a highly qualified staff, the majority of whom hold MS or PhD degrees in Materials Science, Chemical Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering.
NBI’s $1.5 million state of the art facility includes a research and development lab, multiple production areas, and office space. Though not a requirement for the production and packaging of class II medical devices, NBI also installed a clean room, signifying our dedication to producing dental consumables of the highest quality.
PlasmaDent was established in 2015 as a subsidiary of Nanova, Inc. to develop additional high-quality dental products.
All research, development, and manufacturing takes place in our facility in Columbia, Missouri. We are proud to manufacture all of our products in the USA.
State-of-the-art Manufacturing Facility
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing facility of Nanova is renovated in 2014. This advanced facility is built to manufacture medical products. Our teams of highly trained and qualified engineers provide technical expertise to ensure high-quality standards throughout the manufacturing process. The facility is in compliance with manufacturing standards of the following:
- Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP)
- US FDA: CFR Part 820 Quality System Regulation (Registration # 3012413898)
- ISO 13485 Certificate
Our mission is to provide our customers high quality dental and orthopedics products, in addition to exceptional service that builds enduring relationships with our customers.
- We believe that honesty, fairness and integrity in life and in business are essential, and we will not tolerate anything less.
- We believe in being responsible corporate citizens in all areas where we do business.
- We believe that our customers should always be treated in the same manner we would want to be treated.
- We believe our employees are our greatest asset.
Nanova, Inc. is MBE Certified (Minority Business Enterprise).