NovaBright® 5% Sodium Fluoride Varnish
$42.00 – $325.00
- NovaBright™ 5% Sodium Fluoride Varnish is an in-office topical fluoride preparation for use as a cavity varnish and for the treatment of dentin hypersensitivity.
- The brush applicator included in every unit makes NovaBright™ an easy product for use in busy dental offices.
- Patients are able to leave immediately after treatment.
NovaBright™ 5% Sodium Fluoride Varnish is an in-office topical fluoride preparation for use as a cavity varnish and for the treatment of dentin hypersensitivity.
- Fast and high fluoride release
- Rigid tray for easy opening
- Marked pull tab for easy opening
- 10 second drying time
- 4 Ml single-unit dose
- Sold in 30 and 250 unit boxes
- Sweetened with Xylitol
- Caramel, bubblegum, mint,Cherry and strawberry flavors (assorted boxes available)
High Fluoride Release to Protect Your Patients
NovaBright™ varnish has a high and fast fluoride release after 2, 4, and 24 hours
Reimbursement Codes for Dental/Medical Professionals*
Below are the CDT/CPT insurance reimbursement codes that can be used when applying varnish in dental or medical offices:
- D1206 – Topical application of a fluoride varnish
- D9910 – Application of desensitizing medicament.
- 99401 (with a 33 modifier) – Oral evaluation and counseling to determine need for varnish application
- 99188 (with a 25 modifier) – Topical application of a fluoride varnish
*Please verify these codes with your insurance provider, as each state health department and provider has specific guidelines for reimbursement. This information is solely provided as a guide and should be verified prior to applying varnish.
NovaBright™ can be purchased by contacting our customer service department (573)-875-6682.
Interested in trying NovaBright? Please call (573)-875-6682 or email: email@example.com .
Cherry, Bubblegum, Caramel, Mint, Strawberry
30 Unit Pack, 250 Unit Pack