NovaBright™ 5% Sodium Fluoride Varnish is an in-office topical fluoride preparation for use as a cavity varnish and for the treatment of dentin hypersensitivity. The brush applicator included in every unit makes NovaBright™ an easy product for use in busy dental offices. Patients are able to leave immediately after treatment.
- Fast and high fluoride release
- Rigid tray for easy opening
- Marked pull tab for easy opening
- 10 second drying time
- 0.4mL single-unit dose
- Sold in 30 and 250 unit boxes
- Sweetened with Xylitol
- Caramel, bubble gum, mint, cherry, and strawberry flavors
NovaBright™ varnish has a high and fast fluoride release after 2, 4, and 24 hours
Reimbursement Codes for Dental/Medical Professionals*
Below are the CDT/CPT insurance reimbursement codes that can be used when applying varnish in dental or medical offices:
- D1206 – Topical application of a fluoride varnish
- D9910 – Application of desensitizing medicament.
- 99401 (with a 33 modifier) – Oral evaluation and counseling to determine need for varnish application
- 99188 (with a 25 modifier) – Topical application of a fluoride varnish
*Please verify these codes with your insurance provider, as each state health department and provider has specific guidelines for reimbursement. This information is solely provided as a guide and should be verified prior to applying varnish.
Interested in trying NovaBright? Please call (573)-875-6682 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Weight||30 Unit Pack: .5 lbs, 250 Unit Pack: 2 lbs|
|Dimensions||30 Unit Pack: 6 × 4.5 × 2.5 in, 250 Unit Pack: 7 × 7 × 8 in|
|Flavor||Cherry, Bubblegum, Caramel, Mint, Strawberry|
|Combo Packs||30 Unit Pack, 250 Unit Pack|
|Shades|| 30 Unit Cherry, SKU#14238-030
250 Unit Cherry, SKU#14238-250
30 Unit Bubble gum, SKU#14202-030
250 Unit Bubble gum, SKU#14202-250
30 Unit Caramel, SKU#14203-030
250 Unit Caramel, SKU#14203-250
30 Unit Mint, SKU#14213-030
250 Unit Mint, SKU#14213-250
30 Unit Strawberry, SKU#14219-030
250 Unit Strawberry, SKU#14219-250